Saturday, August 31, 2013

Return of the blog.


The Return

       Since deciding to take a break from facebook's social mediasphere(indefinitely), I thought I might go back and give the old blog another try. This wont be like the last one. This blog will be about my whole life and the things that are actively going on in it. For instance, I built a website recently with a brother of mine. What an amazing experience. Building something from the ground up to become something that was just an idea is always amazing to be apart of. So the site I built is a personals site. A place where people can casually meet people for free. Stripped down. Simple. Yet effective. I am also starting another mobile app in the near future. Almost immediately. Time waits for no man.

Recently I did a show in Seattle. August 24th at the Hyatt House in Redmond Washington. A lot of my guys showed up. Syqnys, Tombstone, Adekwit, and RE GU. Though some weren't able to make it, it ended up being a lot of fun and interaction with some hardcore GU fans. If you ever get a chance to come to a GU party, don't miss it. This week i'll be finishing up the Ryuken VS album that I have coming with C-Gats. If you haven't checked out the new material, I suggest you check out our bandcamp page or our soundcloud page. Hope you like what you hear.




This Edward Snowden/Bradley Manning thing is crazy as well. Those who know me know that I am a US Army combat vet, but I cannot condone what the US Govt has done in the name of security. Sounds like some straight 1984 bullshit. I feel like Snowden should NOT be criminally pursued. I also believe that Manning's sentence should be either reduced or pardoned completely. I have never believed that revealing the crimes of superiors is a crime within itself.

Obama, what the fuck are you doing??? Not just Obama, but seriously, is there anyone at the wheel? Now all of a sudden the US Department of Justice wants to cut back on MJ dispensary raids. Even though this dude PROMISED he would NOT use federal resources to do such things. One of the many promises Obama went back on. All that we learned from this presidency is that the people in office do not represent the people that elect them. This should probably change if we are to have any real future as a species.

Most Americans don't want to intervene into Syria. I don't. I'm not saying I condone chemical attacks, but obviously bombing a country that's basically in a civil war already is probably going to do more harm than good at this point. I mean they are ALREADY using chemical weapons. What makes the US think they are going to stop, simply because they are getting attacked from someone other than rebel forces or being condemned by the international community?

So this is my return to the blog. These days I have a lot on my mind about a lot of things that cant be fit in a facebook status update or a tweet. So for the foreseeable future I will be relying on my blog to voice such thoughts.

See you next week. Where I discuss my discovery of love for longboarding.

Peace peace.


2 comments:

Followers